The Miriam Home and Services Users' Committee brings together representatives of various users' groups served by the rehabilitation programs for intellectual disabilities and autism spectrum disorders offered by the CIUSSS West-Central Montreal.
We are users, parents or caregivers of children, adolescents or adults with special needs.
We represent the users of the rehabilitation programs and services for intellectual disabilities and autism spectrum disorders (ID-ASD) of the following facilities:
- Miriam Home and Services
- CLSC of the territory (ID/ASD program)
- Intermediate resources (IR), family-type resources (FTR) and residences with continuous assistance (RAC) with which the CIUSSS West-Central Montreal has a contract;
- Complexe Guimont
- Inform users of their rights and obligations.
- Defend the collective rights and interests of users before the institution or any competent authority.
- Accompany and assist users, on request, in any actions they undertake, including filing a complaint.
- Evaluate users’ satisfaction with services received.
- Help improve the quality of services and users’ living conditions.
If you have questions or any dissatisfaction, we can help.
Phone: 514 345-0210 poste 236
Follow us: facebook.com/centremiriam